SEEWOLF I SCUBA NERO, Black
Forged out of a solid block of nickel-free stainless steel this impressive chronograph comes second to none; it is manufactured in a limited edition of 600 watches only per year (until 2007 the edition was limited to 300 pieces per year) to commemorate the Los Angeles submarine class, the invincible US attack submarines designed to hunt down and destroy enemy submarines under the most demanding conditions in the depths of the oceans.
While the submarines maximum operating depth is 500m this watch is water resistant down to an incredible 1000m – certified by a well-known independent Swiss laboratory.
Only a handful of watches are built to withstand this immense pressure and the CX SWISS MILITARY’S SW I is the most impressive among them. Whatever your mission, the SW I will be a trustworthy & indestructible companion.
The SW I SCUBA and the SW I SCUBA NERO are as indestructible as the SW I – but with an extremely sturdy genuine rubber strap instead of the stainless steel bracelet of the SW I.
- - Chronograph,Swiss Made quartz mvt., ETA cal. G10.711 ,100atm / 1000m water resistance, stainless steel case w. scratch-resistant black DLC plating
- - Lense (sapphire / mineral / synthetic glass) - Sapphirglass
- - Band Length (mm) - 225
- - Band Width (mm) - 20
Details and dimensions
- ColorBlack dial, Black band
- Materials Genuine Rubber Strap
- Origin Switzerland
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return