AIRFORCE I EVO, Orange
The AIRFORCE I is the US president’s aircraft. When the President is aboard the AIRFORCE I the radio call sign is "Air Force One" – hence the name. While on the aircraft, the President and staff have access to a full range of services, including communications systems, secure and non-secure voice, fax and data communications, along with access to photocopying, printing, and word processing.
These aircraft are maintained and operated by the Presidential Airlift Group, part of Air Mobility Command´s 89th Airlift Wing, based at Andrews Air Force Base, Suitland, Maryland/USA. The VC-25A is capable of flying half way around the world without refueling and can accommodate more than 70 passengers.
CX SWISS MILITARY’S AIRFORCE I was designed to meet the extremely high standards of the equipment that is being used in such aircrafts as the US Airforce I. Only choice materials may be used in the production process and strict quality control on several production levels is paramount.
The AIRFORCE I timepiece is a high-end chronograph equipped with a multi-purpose slide-rule to allow aviatic and nautical calculations. A certified water resistance of 200m ensures your watch will not let you down, whatever situation you might find yourself in.
- - Chronograph, Swiss Made quartz mvt., Ronda cal. 5030D, 20 ATM / 200 meters water resistance, stainless steel case black PVD plated
- - Lense (sapphire / mineral / synthetic glass) - Sapphirglass
- - Band Length (mm) - 155
- - Band Width (mm) - 18
Details and dimensions
- ColorOrange dial, Black band
- Materials Stainless Steel Bracelet Black PVD Plated
- Origin Switzerland
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery May, 12 - May, 14
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return