EDC Multi-Tool - Special Edition
This Special Edition model comes with a weapons grade ceramic coating applied, to create a non-reflective surface for a discreet look. The back of the Special Edition EDC Card has laser etchings to designate tool sizes.
Inspired by high-end outdoor/military knives, the Everyday Carry Card follows the EDC credo of usefulness, minimalism, quality, and high versatility—all in a handheld package that consumes little space. We use military grade S35VN stainless blade steel, specifically designed for edge retention and superior strength. More than 30 functions are built into the size of a credit card with no drawbacks to it's compact size. It's a real tool you can rely on at a moments notice, with no gimmicks attached.
- - First of it’s kind to be manufactured with S35VN
- - Handheld torque positions: Unique torque position for tough hex fixtures. Hold upside-down using open hex drivers and thumb grip.
- - 2.84mm thick for maximum durability. Fits in all wallets tested.
- - Modular—utilizes an o-ring system for unique tasks using hex bit shanks.
- - TSA compliant
- - 3 hex wrenches, metric and imperial:
- - Closed Hex Drivers ( 2.5mm, 3.2mm, 4mm, 5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16" ) Open Hex Drivers ( 3/16", 5.5mm, 1/4", 8mm, 10mm, 7/16", 13mm, 9/16", 16mm, 11/16", 19mm )
- - 1/4" hex driver with optional o-ring retention, designed to hold any 1/4" screw bit shank for unusual fixes.
- - 5 x 0.8mm flathead driver
- - #2 phillips driver
- - Bottle opener (open hex driver)
- - Lanyard Hole
- - Prybar with nail lifting slot
- - Tapered straight edge
- - 2" imperial ruler
- - 30mm metric ruler
Details and dimensions
- Materials S35VN Blade Steel
- Origin United States
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return