Over Ear Headphones
WOOD It's wonderful stuff. There’s a reason it’s used in its solid form on the best acoustic instruments in the world... It just sounds better. It looks great too and the distinct grain patterns make each one unique. Each pair of OEHP's feature grain matched, FSC certified solid walnut enclosures.
SOUND We pair each enclosure with our proprietary driver that features a Neodymium magnet and a CCAW voice coil. What does that mean? It means that you’re hearing your music as the artist intended- no fake bass boost, no weird mid-range, just pure, natural sound.
DESIGN Simple is complicated to achieve. The OEHP was designed to highlight the natural beauty of its solid wood earcups. The inline mic is streamlined and intuitive to use. There are no unnecessary flourishes or extraneous details. These beautiful headphones give you a distinct style that stands apart from the crowd.
- - Ear cups made of FSC Certified Walnut with hand-applied oil finish
- - 2x40mm proprietary loudspeakers featuring Neodymium magnets and a CCAW voice coil
- - Inline mic and remote
- - TPE jacketed cable
- - 3.5mm jack and ¼” adapter
- - Weight .5 lbs (.22kg)
- - In the Box:
- - 1 ¼” Phono Adapter
- - Inline remote and mic
- - Documentation and brand book
- - Soft carrying case
- - GRAIN AUDIO OEHP Earphones
Details and dimensions
- Materials Wood & Silicone
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2-3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return