The aftermath of classic performance. Juan Fernando Ayora exposes the decomposition of one of the greatest sports cars in history in this stunning visual series. Barebones and rusted, the corpse of the Porsche 911 takes on a new kind of beauty in its deterioration. The metal structure is revealed and the remaining paint creates colorful highlights in bleak contrast to the sharp shadows of the metal corners.
- - We take pride in delivering our customers the most unique products. This piece is made to order, therefore it can not be returned.
Details and dimensions
- Materials Hahnemuhle German Etching Paper
17 2243.18 55.88 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving