GV2 8903 Termoclino Watch
The GV2 Termoclino is a genuinely impressive timepiece. The watch is designed for professional divers and is water resistant to an astounding 1,000 meters. Achieving reliable water resistance at these extreme depths is extremely difficult and GV2 believes it is vital to verify the performance of an instrument that could mean the difference between life and death for deep-sea divers. That’s why every Termoclino timepiece that leaves the GV2 factory has a certificate of authenticity that verifies the water resistance and performance of the watch.
Everything about the Termoclino had been designed with the professional diver in mind. The 48 mm timepiece is equipped with a specially designed pressure resistant 316L stainless steal case that is secured using a professional screw-in case back. The watch features a large, extremely readable dial that uses a bright Swiss Superluminova coating on the numbers and hands to ensure easy readability under deep-water conditions.
- - 316L stainless steel case is paired with a scratch resistant sapphire crystal and a comfortable silicon strap
- - The watch is powered by a precision Swiss made quartz movement for trouble-free operation under all conditions
Details and dimensions
- Materials Stainless Steel & Silicon
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return