The Lunch Pot consists of two watertight pots with a convenient carry strap and spork. Unlike your standard food container and with better functionality.
The initial interest in lunch boxes, came from taking lunch to work. Martin Blum’s wife is Japanese. He would come to work with a traditional bento box, that was beautifully designed and presented the Japanese food inside in a much more desirable way than standard food containers. Looking at lunch boxes in the western market, we realised that children had the option of fun lunch boxes, but for adults, there was very little on the market. This inspired us to redesign the lunchbox and was the starting point for the whole box appetit range.
The ‘glass like’ lid locks to the body for a water tight seal and has an ingenious sauce dipping area (good for sushi lovers). A sauce pot is ideal for salad dressing (or ketchup), so you can dress your salad just before you eat it. An inner dish allows you to split different foods so you can microwave a hot dish, but keep other foods cold. We have also included a fork / knife for easy one handed eating.
- - Includes spork and carry strap
- - Microwave and dishwasher safe
- - Polypropylene and copolyester (BPA free)
- - Smaller pot fits in larger pot for compact carrying when empty
- - 1st pot 300 ml/10 floz - 2nd pot 550ml/18.5 fl oz
Details and dimensions
- ColorLime Green, Orange, or Red/Black
- Materials Polypropylene and copolyester (BPA free)
4.5 7.411.43 18.8 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2-3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return