Copper Boolean Box, Narrow
Boolean Geometry refers to a method of computer rendering in which two overlapping forms exist. Where the overlap occurs, the form is cut away. In these boxes, the boolean is the cone shape cut out of each box. The Copper Boolean Boxes are handcrafted by detail-oriented and experienced professionals. It's a collaborative process that starts with the Smith Shop staff contributing design ideas that are reviewed, merged, redesigned, then prototyped to resolve size and subtle details to the design. It's a great vintage combination of elegance that can be used as a decorative storage solution. They are available as a set of 3 or individually: Small, Medium, or Large.
- - Dimensions, Small: 3" x 3" x 2 3/4"
- - Dimensions, Medium: 3" x 3" x 5 1/4"
- - Dimensions, Large: 3 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 8"
Details and dimensions
- Materials Copper
- Origin United States
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return