The HILO Tray gets its name from the change in elevation from high to low.
We start by jointing and planing rough lumber into a thick blank of wood. Then a CNC is used to mill only half, creating a recessed circle.
This exercise in restraint highlights both the accurate process of the digital CNC in contrast to the analog process of creating dimensional lumber.
Use HILO to hold your accoutrements, display a collection, or serve hors d’oeuvres.
- - For food applications it is recommended to finish the HILO Tray with 50/50 beeswax salve
Details and dimensions
- Materials White oak, raw finish
L W H20 10 1.63 inches50.8 25.4 4.14 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery May, 22 - May, 24
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving