Say goodbye to boring, bulky, boxy speakers. Introducing a sound system so revolutionary that it completely redefines what bookshelf speakers look like, and sound like.
Standing at 15” tall, the Spinnaker is engineered to be both visually striking and sonically stimulating. Representing the best of Edifier’s design excellence and technological innovation, this iconic bookshelf speaker system is the winner of the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Innovations Design and Engineering Award.
The Spinnaker is a bookshelf speaker system with stunning look and substance.
Each satellite is equipped with a ¾” silk-domed, front-facing tweeter and a 2¾” midrange driver, reinforced with a 4” downward-firing subwoofer — something you won’t find in many bookshelf speakers on the market. So you can enjoy an incredibly authentic reproduction of sound with crisp highs, clear mids, and deep, rumbling lows.
And it doesn’t stop there. For enhanced performance, the Spinnaker incorporates Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology with separate 6-channel digital crossover. The result is superb sound full of details and emotions.
The Spinnaker is not only the product of advanced technology, it’s also the crystallization of artful craftsmanship. It comes in the classic colors of black and red, making it a stylish accessory that complements any décor.
The Spinnaker bookshelf speaker system is completed with a dome-shaped wireless remote control. Encased in an elegant aluminum shell, the multifunctional remote offers a smooth operating experience. It lets you effortlessly adjust volume, track navigation and play/pause preferences.
The remote is illuminated at the bottom with a red halo to add a pop of color to your listening experience. To recharge the remote, simply connect it to a power source with a micro USB cable.
- Bluetooth pairing capability with Bluetooth enabled devices
- Optical input for connectivity to multimedia systems, gaming consoles
- Separate subwoofer output
- Total power output: RMS 10W x 2 +10W x 2 + 25W x 2
- THD + N: 10%
- SNR: ≥90dBA
- Frequency response: 68Hz - 20kHz +/-3dB on reference axis
- Frequency range: 50Hz - 23kHz -10dB
- Crossover frequencies: 135Hz -10dB
- Distortion: ≤0 0.5%
- Input sensitivity: 800mV±50mV
- Audio output: Bass expansion for outboard subwoofer
- Speaker unit: Treble: 19mm silk dome, Magnetically shielded, 4Ω, Midrange: 2¾ inch (70mm), Magnetically shielded, 4Ω, Bass: 4 inch (116mm), Magnetically shielded, 6Ω
- Power supply: Input 100V-240V AC, Output 20V/60W DC
- Dimension: 140mm x 413mm x 189mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.3Kg (net) | 5.3Kg (gross)
Details and dimensions
- ColorBlack or Burgundy
L W H16.25 7.5 5.25 inches41.28 19.05 13.34 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return