Claro Walnut Paring Knife
Combining functional excellence with handcrafted qualities, Million and Clark’s Claro Walnut Pairing Knife is designed to last a lifetime.
Though it has the shortest blade in the range, the pairing knife offers the most precision and is dedicated to complicated work like cutting or peeling small fruit and vegetables or creating garnishes.
The blade, forged of O1 high carbon steel, is crafted in a multi-generational family business in Thiers, France.
Expertly crafted, the blade holds an extremely sharp edge and hones easily.
Matching the fine craftsmanship of the blade is its handle which is made from domestic hardwoods that are sourced from Million and Clark’s Northern Californian locale.
Made in their own shop, each handle is carefully selected and shaped with hand tools to reveal elegant chamfers that will set this knife apart from the rest in your kitchen.
With excellent lineage for its blade and handcrafted wood for its handle, these knives will become treasured pieces of your culinary collection.
- - 4" paring knife made of O1 high carbon steel and Northern Californian Claro Walnut (Juglans Hindsii)
- - For precision cutting of fruits, vegetables or other small items
- - Complete with grey felted wool sheath with leather closure
- - Sharp! handle with care
- - Rinse your knife, wipe it dry after each use, and never put it in a dishwasher
- - Over time, your knife will acquire a pewter-like grey blue patina
- - If it should happen to rust, use a bit of steel wool or mild detergent like Bon Ami to scrub it clean
- - The blade is best sharpened gently with a honing rod
- - Return Policy: This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days.
Details and dimensions
- ColorBlack Walnut
- Materials O1 High Carbon Steel and Claro Walnut
- Origin United States
L4 inches10.16 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving