A vibrant prism of wood-boring, leaf and dung beetles from several Asian localities.
My more kaleidoscopic musings on color, pattern and texture comprise the pieces in Prisms.
It is here where arthropods as a medium begin to push the boundaries of traditional display while maintaining the respect due once living organisms.
With Prisms, I indulge in more repetition and a larger palette for what I intend to be a precise, elegant array of some of nature's most enthralling creatures.
This piece is new to the Pheromone collection.
The discordantly hued composition is only slightly subdued by the deep, graphite mat and strict radial symmetry - its vibrancy is hard to match.
Unlike our other insect pieces which are usually ready for immediate shipment, it is subject to a 4-6 week lead time. Only a limited quantity will be available this summer.
* Please note that these are natural, preserved specimens, mounted on archival materials in shadow-box frames *
- - We take pride in delivering our customers the most unique products. This piece is made to order, therefore it can not be returned.
Details and dimensions
- Origin Malaysia
L W H17.5 21.5 2.5 inches44.45 54.61 6.35 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 4 - 5 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return