Tool Pen | Metric
The Mininch Tool Pen is housing by solid aluminum.
Each pen comes with 16 bits, and each bit is layered over the next in a tailor-made hexagon barrel.
Inspired by “Pop-A-Point” rainbow pens and mechanical pencils, we found a smart way to collect and swap bits easily and flexibly. With similar methods of replacing refills, you'll simply insert and interchange demanding bits into the pen. We name it “Tool Pen.”
The Mininch name is derived from “Mini-inch.” This brand strives to make all products perfectly exquisite and sophisticated in every inch and every detail.
Most traditional tools are so heavy, bulky, and unattractive. They are difficult to carry in your bag or pocket.
Mininch redefines and makes your daily tools not only functional but also beautiful.
This item was awarded the iF 2013 Product Design Award.
- - Bits included: SL3, SL4, SL4.5, PH1, PH2, H2, H2.5, H3, H4, T10, T15, T20, T25, S1, S2, S3
- - Available in metric or imperial
Details and dimensions
- ColorSnow silver, gunmetal or champagne gold
- Materials 6061 aluminum / sand-blasting finish
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Discounted
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2-3 weeks
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving