Raw Edge Charcuterie Bread Board
Based in the northern coast of California, Million & Clark takes inspiration from their scenic locale and crafts, enduring products for the kitchen and home.
The collective effort of Sarah Million McCormick and Tobyn Clark McCormick, the husband and wife team share a workshop and craft their interpretations of classic accessories for daily life using domestically sourced and salvaged materials.
Their Raw Edge Charcuterie Bread Board highlights the duo’s interest in natural materials with its living edge.
Here, the wood is the star, as the design highlights the rich color and grain of the material.
Perfect for serving appetizers or a selection of bread, the tray is finished in natural beeswax making the product completely natural.
- - Wood chopping board made from Northern Californian Claro Walnut (Juglans Hindsii)
- - Each piece is unique, no two are alike
- - Sealed with natural beeswax
- - Wipe clean with damp cloth
- - Do not place in dishwasher
Details and dimensions
- ColorClaro Walnut
- Materials Wood
- Origin United States
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery May, 09 - May, 11
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving