Claro Walnut 8" Chef's Knife
Combining functional excellence with handcrafted qualities, Million and Clark’s Claro Walnut Chef's Knife is designed to last a lifetime. And, as one of the most versatile knives in any chef's collection, this knife will be useful in a variety of tasks - from chopping and dicing ingredients for a simple dinner to taking on more adventurous work for a special occasion.
The blade, forged of O1 high carbon steel, is crafted in a multi-generational family business in Thiers, France. Situated above the Durolle River, the village’s long history of making fine cutlery dates to the 14th century.
Expertly crafted, the blade holds an extremely sharp edge and hones easily. Matching the fine craftsmanship of the blade is its handle which is made from domestic hardwoods that are sourced from Million and Clark’s Northern Californian locale.
Made in their own shop, each handle is carefully selected and shaped with hand tools to reveal elegant chamfers that will set this knife apart from the rest in your kitchen.
With excellent lineage for its blade and handcrafted wood for its handle, this 8" chef's knife will become a treasured piece of your culinary collection.
- - 8" chef's knife made of O1 high carbon steel and Northern Californian Claro Walnut (Juglans Hindsii)
- - Versatile for a variety of kitchen tasks
- - Complete with grey felted wool sheath with leather closure
- - Sharp! handle with care
- - Rinse your knife, wipe it dry after each use, and never put it in a dishwasher
- - Over time, your knife will acquire a pewter-like grey blue patina
- - If it should happen to rust, use a bit of steel wool or mild detergent like Bon Ami to scrub it clean
- - The blade is best sharpened gently with a honing rod
- - Return Policy: This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days.
Details and dimensions
- ColorBlack Walnut
- Materials O1 High Carbon Steel
- Origin United States
L W H8 inches20.32 0 0 cm
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA/Canada
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy This item is returnable for store credit within 14 days of receiving