W Series | 6-Piece Set | Teak Handle | Walnut
The W Series reflects the transparency, openness and harmony that allow practical function to seamlessly meld with forward-thinking aesthetics. Sharp, clear lines smoothly meld into the subtle, soft contours of the elegantly crafted German Steel knives while distinct hollow brass rivets cut through the full tang of the blade vividly emphasizing and perfectly matching knife and chef.
Dark, lush walnut wood textures and the elegant lines of the W Series Knife Block gracefully elevate and emphasis the unique beauty of the W Series Knife Set.
2016 Red Dot Design Award Honorable Mention
- Hand expertly sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Solid teak wood handle
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
6-Piece Set Includes:
- 3.5" paring knife: 3.5" long blade; 4.75" long handle; 2.3 oz.
- 5" serrated utility knife: 5" long blade; 4.75" long handle; 2.4 oz.
- 8" Carving knife: 8" long blade; 5.25" long handle; 5.1 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" long blade; 5.25" long handle; 5.6 oz.
- 8" bread knife: 8" long blade; 5.25" long handle; 5.5 oz.
- 5-slot solid walnut knife block: 5.75" L x 3.2" W x 8.7" H; 3.4 lbs
Details and dimensions
- Materials Steel | Teak Wood | Brass | Walnut
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return