S Series | 7" Nakiri Vegetable Cleaver
The S Series is sleek and slim, perfectly contrasting boldly angled lines and smooth curves, a story of dynamic balance and sharp focus. This is a fresh update to standard, simple done exceptionally well, a tool a chef can trust.
Sometimes referred to as the Chinese Cleaver or Vegetable Cleaver, the Nakiri features a wide blade and narrow spine making it perfect to chop and slice through meat and vegetables.
The thinner blade of the Nakiri make it more precise than a traditional cleaver which means it should not be used to split bones.
- Hand expertly sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Bolster free design comfortably accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Flush seams in handle ensure easy cleaning and safe use
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
Details and dimensions
- ColorSilver | Black
- Materials Steel
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery 2 - 3 weeks
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return