H1 Series | 4-Piece Set | Teak / Leather
The H1 Series expertly counterbalances smooth contours and sharp, distinct angles against the backdrop of gorgeous, warm wood tones. Rich, full textures serve to highlight the elegant, yet raw beauty of a professional knife made for creatives. Genuine leather elevates the distinct design of each knife against the backdrop of rich, deep textures and dark, warm tones.
- Hand expertly sharpened
- German sourced stain resistant high-alloy X50Cr15MoV steel
- Metal hardness rating: HRC 58 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Angled bolster design that comfortably aligns and accommodates a natural and firm pinch grip
- Solid teak wood handle
- Knife design focuses on excellent balance and optimal comfort
- Patent Pending Design
- NSF Approved
- Limited lifetime warranty
4-Piece Set Includes:
- 3.5" paring knife: 3.5" long blade; 5" long handle; 2.9 oz.
- 8" chef's knife: 8" long blade; 5.5" long handle; 7.4 oz.
- 10.25" bread knife: 10.25" long blade; 5.5" long handle; 6.6 oz.
- 3-slot genuine leather roll: 16.75" L x 13" W x 0.25" H; 1.28 lbs
Details and dimensions
- Materials Steel | Teak Wood | Leather
Shipping + delivery
- Shipping Policy Standard
- Shipping Availability USA
- Estimated Delivery Jun, 07 - Jun, 09
- Return Policy Final sale, not eligible for return